Artemide S.p.A. (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, the “Company”), in its capacity as
Data Controller, wishes to inform you, pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of European Regulation
679/2016 on the protection of personal data ("Regulation" or the English acronym "GDPR") and
national legislation, including the individual measures of the Supervisory Authority (Garante per
la protezione dei dati personali), where applicable, that the personal data you provide will be
processed in compliance with the legislative and contractual provisions in force for the purposes
and in the manner indicated below.
The personal data that we ask you to provide in the contact channels set up by the Company are collected solely
for the purpose of following up your suggestions for projects and ideas on the page dedicated to your ideas on the Artemide website.
1. TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company mainly processes the following categories of common personal data:
- - Personal data (Name, Surname);
- - Contact data (Email);
- - Data related to your professional figure;
- - Any data acquired by virtue of the enclosed project or reported by you
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
Your data may be processed for the following purposes:
- manage your requests for reports of ideas and projects sent to Artemide via the
"Your Ideas" section of the website and contact you for future collaborations, proposals
and/or partnerships of a working and/or professional nature. For this purpose, the data
are processed on the basis of art. 6.1 letter b) GDPR, as necessary for the performance
of a contract to which the user is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures
taken at the request of the same.
- provide you with commercial and/or promotional information, send you advertising material or carry out
direct sales or commercial communications on products, services and other activities related to the companies
of the Artemide Group. For this purpose, your consent is required on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) GDPR;
The legal basis of the processing is to be found:
- - for the purposes referred to in point a), in the performance of pre-contractual and contractual measures, as referred to in Article 6(1)(b) GDPR;
- - for the purposes referred to in point b), the legal basis of such activities is to be found in the consent of the data subject, pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation.
3. METHODS OF PROCESSING AND NATURE OF THE CONTRIBUTION
Personal data shall be processed by the Company and its employees using computerised and manual systems in
accordance with the principles of correctness, loyalty and transparency provided for by the applicable legislation
on the protection of personal data and protecting the confidentiality of the data subject and his/her rights by
adopting suitable technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
Provision of the aforementioned data for the purposes referred to in point a) is necessary to manage your requests
for indications of ideas and projects sent to Artemide and to carry out activities connected with the selection of
future collaborations and/or proposals of a professional nature; failure to provide such data will make it impossible
for us to respond to your request. The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point d) is necessary in order
to provide you with the commercial and/or promotional information requested through subscription to the Newsletter service.
Subscribing to the Newsletter service is optional and is not necessary to respond to your request. We remind you that you
may revoke your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on your prior consent.
Furthermore, in order to stop receiving the newsletter, it will be sufficient to click on the appropriate link contained
in each newsletter e-mail, or to send an e-mail to the Controller by means of the respective contact data indicated in this information notice.
4. DATA RETENTION
Your data will be processed on paper and electronically, by automated and non-automated means, for the time strictly
necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected by Artemide. The data processed for the purposes of paragraph
2, a) and b) will be kept exclusively for the period during which the service requested will be active, and in any case no
longer than two years from the execution of the activities. The data may also be stored for the period of time necessary to
handle any claims against Artemide relating to the application of the regulations governing intellectual property rights.
5. COMMUNICATION, DISSEMINATION AND TRANSFER OF DATA
For the purposes indicated above, your personal data may be communicated to the Italian companies that are part of the
Artemide group as well as communicated to third parties not belonging to the group that provide information services related
to the purposes indicated above, subject to appropriate identification of their respective Data Protection roles and regulation
of their respective roles and responsibilities in the contractual relationship in place with the third party. Furthermore,
the data will be communicated to the employees appointed for this purpose within the Company, duly authorised and instructed
by the Data Controller. Your data may also be communicated to the Judicial Authorities, to the Postal Police, to the Guarantor
Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, or similar bodies, should they request it.
The data are generally not transferred outside the European Union; however, should it be necessary to transfer the data to countries
outside the European Economic Area, the Company undertakes to guarantee adequate levels of protection and safeguards, including
contractual safeguards, in accordance with applicable regulations, including the stipulation of standard contractual clauses.
Your data will not be disseminated.
6. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The interested party may exercise, in relation to the data processing described herein, the rights provided for by the Regulation (Articles 15-21), including:
- - receive confirmation of the existence of your personal data and access to their content (access rights);
- - update, amend and/or correct your personal data (right of rectification);
- - request the deletion or restriction of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which
the data were collected or otherwise processed (right to erasure and right to restriction);
- - object to the processing (right to object);
- - withdraw consent, where given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal;
- - to receive a copy of the data in electronic format concerning him/her made in the context of the selection process (e.g. data concerning previous
work experience) and to request that such data be transmitted to another data controller (right to data portability).
The relevant requests must be brought to the attention of the Data Controller at the following e-mail address:
email@example.com, specifying the subject of the request.
7. RIGHT OF COMPLAINT
Data subjects who consider that their personal data is being processed in breach of the provisions of the Regulation have the right to lodge a complaint with
the Garante for the protection of personal data, as provided for in Article 77 of the Regulation, or to take legal action (Article 79 of the Regulation).