Please note that, by filling in the compulsory fields in this form (indicated with an asterisk), you authorize Artemide S.p.A, in its capacity as data controller, to carry out your contact request.
To this end, pursuant to the provisions under Articles 6 and 7 of the EU General Data Protection regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), your consent is not required when the data is used to fulfill obligations arising from a contract to which the person concerned is a party, or to fulfill specific requests of the person concerned before the contract is concluded.
With your consent, the compulsory and optional data entered on the form can be processed by Artemide S.p.A. for the following purposes:
1. Sending offers and/or commercial proposals by email in the form of periodic newsletters.
2. Using your personal data to improve our service, to understand your requirements better and to offer you a personalized service for your greater satisfaction.
For the purposes under the items 1 and 2 here in above, the assignment of the data is voluntary.
Your personal data will be processed by paper and electronic means, thought automated and non automated means, for the time strictly necessary to the fulfillment of the purpose for which they have been collected by Artemide S.p.A.
To the purpose here in above detailed, your personal data may be communicated to the Italian companies part of the Artemide Group as well as to third parties not belonging to the Artemide Group carrying out the services to the purpose here in above detailed. Your data may be communicated also to the Judicial Authorities, to the Postal Police, Italian Data Protection Authority, or similar entities, which may submit written request.
The data will be processed within the territory of the Italian Republic.
Your personal data won't be spread.
Moreover, we inform you as well that to the extent and upon the conditions set forth under the art.15 - 23 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 , Artemide acknowledges and pledges the enforcement of your following rights:
- The right to access your personal data contained in our paper archives and/or electronic storages;
The right to ask for rectification, update and erasure, if incomplete or mistaken, as well as to object to processing for legitimate or specific grounds;
- The right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning yourself. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- The right to obtain the erasure of your personal data without unjustified delay if one of the grounds set forth under the art. 17 of the GDPR applies;
- The right to obtain the restriction of processing where one of the circumstances listed under the art. 18 of the GDPR applies;
- The right to data portability to the extent and under the conditions set forth under the art. 20 of the GDPR and the Guidelines on data portability;
- The right to object before the competent Authority.
The relevant requests must be submitted to the attention of the Data controller, by mail to:Artemide S.p.A. - Via Bergamo 18, 20006 Pregnana Milanese MI Italy or by e-mail to email@example.com
, indicating your request.
page of the artemide.com website.