INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND REQUEST OF CONSENT
Pursuant to Article 13 of the UE Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR) and pursuant to relevant Italian
rules concerning privacy, we wish to inform you that providing information in the fields below is purely voluntary on your part.
1. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PURPOSE AND MODE
The personal data and any attachments freely submitted upon completing this form shall be processed by Artemide S.p.A. and/or by
its subsidiaries Artemide Italia S.r.l. and Artemide Group S.p.A. (hereinafter the Artemide Group) for marketing purposes, including
promotional and commercial activities, enabling you to receive information and advertising materials on our activities and products,
among other things. By filling in and sending this form, you are authorizing Artemide S.p.A. to use telecommunications technologies
(telephone, fax, e-mail, SMS, automatic calling systems).
2. PROCESSING MODE
Data processing for all the purposes set out under 1 above shall be performed on paper and electronically through automated and non
automated means, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they have been collected.
3. CONSEQUENCES OF ANY FAILURE TO PROVIDE YOUR DATA
The provision of the personal data marked with * is mandatory to carry out the activities under 1 above. Your failure to provide such
data shall prevent any follow-up on your application for receiving our newsletter. On the other hand, data provision for the purposes
hereinabove shall be optional and subject to your consent, which you can provide using the specific consent form.
4. PARTIES TO WHOM YOUR DATA CAN BE DISCLOSED
For the purposes under 1 above, your personal data can be disclosed to the companies of the Artemide Group, including, if applicable,
subsidiaries established outside of the territory of the Italian Republic but within the EU. In no case whatsoever shall your data
be disclosed and/or transferred to third parties outside the group.
Your data won’t be spread.
5. DATA PROCESSOR AND DATA CONTROLLER
The data processor is the company Artemide S.p.A. with headquarters in Via Bergamo 18, 20010 Pregnana Milanese MI , Italy.
The privacy contact person for the provided web services is the pro tempore Marketing manager. The personal data can be processed
by parties appointed as Controllers, both within and outside the company, as well as by parties in charge of the management of the requested service.
6. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
We inform you as well that to the extent and upon the conditions set forth under the art.15 – 23 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 ,
Artemide S.p.A. acknowledges and pledges the enforcement of your following rights:
- the right to access your personal data contained in our paper archives and/or electronic storages;
- the right to ask for rectification, update and erasure, if incomplete or mistaken, as well as to object to processing for legitimate or specific grounds;
- the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning yourself. Taking into account the purposes of the processing,
the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data without unjustified delay if one of the grounds set forth under the art. 17 of the GDPR applies;
- the right to obtain the restriction of processing where one of the circumstances listed under the art. 18 of the GDPR applies
- the right to data portability to the extent and under the conditions set forth under the art. 20 of the GDPR and the Guidelines on data portability;
- the right to object before the competent Authority.
The relevant requests must be submitted to the attention of the Data controller, by mail to:
Artemide S.p.A. - Via Bergamo 18, 20010 Pregnana Milanese MI Italy or by e-mail to email@example.com